RTL (right-to-left) support for the new flyout mini-shopping cart. We need your help!!!

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
12 anni tempo fa
Hi,

As you may know nopCommerce support RTL themes. I've just committed the new version of the mini-shopping cart. It's flyout. Please see changeset 1a1bba4c5d8d. Everything works fine except RTL theme. Chrome and IE (>=8) seems to work fine. But FireFox and IE (6 and 7) doesn't work at all.

Could you please assist with it?

Some dev notes:
1. 'RTL' property of active language should be set to 'true' (can be set in admin area > language details page).
2. Currently only 'DarkOrange' theme supports RTL.
3. Ensure that "mini-shopping cart" is enabled in admin area > shopping cart settings

UPDATE: fixed
12 anni tempo fa
hi andrey, just sent you an email.
12 anni tempo fa
Hi Olga,

Thanks a lot. Fixed. I found another quite simple solution.
11 anni tempo fa
i`ve just downloaded the last changeset and i see the problem with a mini cart - I thought is was something wrong on my computer but now i can see it not - the mini cart is mooving to the side (both in RTL and LTR versions).
11 anni tempo fa
It looks fine. Could you please make a screenshot? Are you experiencing this issue on this site (RTL is also supported on it)?
11 anni tempo fa
http://gooze.co.il/minicart.jpg
11 anni tempo fa
the first link is on IE 9

this one on FF :

http://gooze.co.il/minicartFF.jpg
11 anni tempo fa
i guess it`s about a screen resolution

I am not shure but maby changing left and right from px to em will help
(in #flyout-cart class)
11 anni tempo fa
olga_zov wrote:
i guess it`s about a screen resolution

I am not shure but maby changing left and right from px to em will help
(in #flyout-cart class)

Thanks for reporting and screenshots. I'll try to fix it in the near time
11 anni tempo fa
Fixed. Could you please get the latest version and give it a try?
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.