My personal email displays where it should say email on the registration page

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
14 anni tempo fa
the page in question is here

I have used an editor searching with the keyword "workstation" in all the css pages, the customer register, customer info, register. aspx and then some, as well as used firebug, which says something about a td "item class" but checked all relevant css listed like the base.css and module.css, cannot find this thing anywhere, the goal is to change it back to say email on there, any leads?
14 anni tempo fa
Look at \NopCommerceStore\Modules\CustomerRegister.ascx control. It should be there
14 anni tempo fa
Im using notepad ++, searching for "workstation" and going through the code as well, under modules, anything that says register or customer, I have scanned, I had problems with getting me email to work when I first installed nopcommerce, I may have been wreckless putting my email in places it did not need to be, everything points to where you said, modules/CustomerRegister.ascx, when I go to this, I find this

<%--pnlEmail is visible only when customers are authenticated by usernames and is used to get an email--%>
                                    <tr class="Row" runat="server" id="pnlEmail">
                                        <td class="ItemName">
                                            <%=GetLocaleResourceString("Account.Email")%>:
                                        </td>
                                        <td class="ItemValue">
                                            <asp:TextBox ID="Email" runat="server" MaxLength="40"></asp:TextBox>
                                            <asp:RequiredFieldValidator ID="EmailRequired" runat="server" ControlToValidate="Email"
                                                ErrorMessage="Email is required" ToolTip="Email is required" Display="Dynamic"
                                                ValidationGroup="CreateUserForm">*</asp:RequiredFieldValidator>
                                            <asp:RegularExpressionValidator runat="server" ID="revEmail" Display="Dynamic" ControlToValidate="Email"
                                                ErrorMessage="Invalid email" ToolTip="Invalid email" ValidationExpression="[\w\.-]+(\+[\w-]*)?@([\w-]+\.)+[\w-]+"
                                                ValidationGroup="CreateUserForm">*</asp:RegularExpressionValidator>
                                        </td>
                                    </tr>
                                    <%--this table row is used to get an username when customers are authenticated by usernames--%>
                                    <%--this table row is used to get an email when customers are authenticated by emails--%>
                                    <tr class="Row">
                                        <td class="ItemName">
                                            <asp:Literal runat="server" ID="lUsernameOrEmail" Text="E-Mail" />:
                                        </td>
                                        <td class="ItemValue">
                                            <asp:TextBox ID="UserName" runat="server" MaxLength="40"></asp:TextBox>
                                            <asp:RequiredFieldValidator ID="UserNameOrEmailRequired" runat="server" ControlToValidate="UserName"
                                                ErrorMessage="Username is required" ToolTip="Username is required" Display="Dynamic"
                                                ValidationGroup="CreateUserForm">*</asp:RequiredFieldValidator>
                                            <asp:RegularExpressionValidator runat="server" ID="refUserNameOrEmail" Display="Dynamic"
                                                ControlToValidate="UserName" ErrorMessage="Invalid email" ToolTip="Invalid email"
                                                ValidationExpression="[\w\.-]+(\+[\w-]*)?@([\w-]+\.)+[\w-]+" ValidationGroup="CreateUserForm">*</asp:RegularExpressionValidator>
                                        </td>
                                    </tr>
                                </tbody>
                            </table>
                        </div>

I have changed the getlocalresourcestring a few times, yet no change on the register form, this thing is MIA
14 anni tempo fa
Just to be sure: have you checked the value for 'Account.Email' in Administration > Localization > English?
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.