Store Selection @ CheckOut

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
11 anni tempo fa
Need help:

Does nopCommerce or any plugin for nopCommerce addresses the following requirements?

Under Administration
- Manage Stores where the products available along with Inventory Management

Under Checkout,
- Choosing a Nearby Store for the option "In-Store Pickup".

Thanks
11 anni tempo fa
velanwins wrote:
Need help:

Does nopCommerce or any plugin for nopCommerce addresses the following requirements?

Under Administration
1- Manage Stores where the products available along with Inventory Management

Under Checkout,
2- Choosing a Nearby Store for the option "In-Store Pickup".

Thanks

1) It does manage inventory but in just one warehouse.
2) I has an In-Store Pickup feature, but there is no help to find the closest store
11 anni tempo fa
Hi Eduardo,

Thank you for your reply.

Would you mind sharing the In-Store pickup source with me. Thanks.

Regards,
Velan
11 anni tempo fa
velanwins wrote:
Hi Eduardo,

Thank you for your reply.

Would you mind sharing the In-Store pickup source with me. Thanks.

Regards,
Velan

Hi Velan:
It is out of the box in Nop.  Check admin demo
11 anni tempo fa
nopTools ShippingDirector does not handle the inventory management, but if you can do it via a dummy Category (e.g. Zip Code based Categories marked as not Published), or if you have your own SQL table you can do lookups.

Here's a blog about the basic idea
http://www.noptools.com/blog/15/example-local-pickups-and-local-delivery

Also, you can display maps in the shipping option descriptions - this is an old topic on that, the issue with the HTML has been fixed since the Shipping Director version for nopC 2.50

https://www.nopcommerce.com/boards/t/15631/customizing-checkout-process-by-adding-store-locator-functionality-to-it.aspx

One thing to consider, though, is how to deal with a cart having multiple products where they are not all available at the same store location
11 anni tempo fa
Thats a great information. Let me try the options suggested here and will get back accordingly. Thank you once again and have a good week end.
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.