Mini shopping cart not showing after adding products - Ver 2.4

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
11 anni tempo fa
Here's where I'm at in the "Shopping Cart Settings"

I don't want to display the entire Shopping Cart page after each item is added but do want the Mini Shopping cart to display with all items added.  

So the "Display shopping cart after adding product" has been left unchecked.

On the other hand, I've checked the boxes:  Show mini-shopping cart and Show products in mini-shopping cart.

I've tried hovering over the Shopping cart on the Main Page and Product Page but the mini-shopping cart doesn't appear.
The Shopping cart link does change color but that's all.

Is there something else that needs to be done?

Thanks a lot!
11 anni tempo fa
Maybe I just answered my own question.  I printed and am using the nopCommerce user guide for 2.6 thinking we were going to install the latest versions before going live.  This was easier said than done so gave that up.  So now I'm using the 2.6 manual as a reference to setting up 2.4.  Long story, but does someone know if the mini-shopping cart drop-down referred to in the 2.6 manual is available in 2.4?

Thanks!
11 anni tempo fa
Meadowrock wrote:
Maybe I just answered my own question.  I printed and am using the nopCommerce user guide for 2.6 thinking we were going to install the latest versions before going live.  This was easier said than done so gave that up.  So now I'm using the 2.6 manual as a reference to setting up 2.4.  Long story, but does someone know if the mini-shopping cart drop-down referred to in the 2.6 manual is available in 2.4?

Thanks!

New flyout mini-shopping cart was introduced in v2.6
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.