NopAdmin 2.70 Has Been Released

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
11 anni tempo fa
Hi Folks,

We've been busy upgrading NopAdmin to work with nopCommerce 2.70, and we're very happy to say it's now available for download.  This is our best and most complete version yet!  Here is what's new in 2.70:

Skinning - Personalize your NopAdmin work environment.  Select your favorite skin from seven great skins make your experience more enjoyable.
Import & Export Manufacturers - Insert/Update your manufacturers quickly and easily.  Export your manufacturer lists to Excel, make your changes, then import your manufacturer lists back in from Excel.
Brand New Excel Export Engine - We implemented a very powerful, fast, and  lightweight third party Excel Export engine in 2.70.  Export your products, manufacturers, and tier price lists directly to Excel in the same format you import them in.   You can literally export your data to an xlsx file, then import that same file back in again without any changes or extra steps.
Enhanced Attribute Editing - Stock Qty and ERP SKU number -  This is a NopAdmin exclusive!  We developed a new screen for NopAdmin 2.70 that allows you to maintain stock quantities for each attribute combination for every product that contains attributes.   In addition, if you are integrating your nopCommerce store with an outside system, many times you will have a seperate sku for each attribute combination.   We've added a reference SKU field at the attribute combination level so you can have a way to tie each attribute combination to the exact SKU that the combination matches in your outside system.
Now Available in 4 Languages - English, French, Portuguese, and Danish

Learn More About NopAdmin 2.70

Get Our FREE version - Instant Download
Try Our Premier Version - Instant Download

As always, our support is always FREE whether you have purchased a license or not.   If you have any questions or trouble while using any version of NopAdmin, please contact us at [email protected] or skype at ID nopadmin for an immediate response.  

Oh, and if you took the time to read clear down here, we want to wish you Happy Holidays!  Use coupon code NOPA-UKVY-OUCX when purchasing NopAdmin 2.70 until Jan 1, 2013 to save 30%!  

Kind Regards,
Shawn
NopAdmin.com
11 anni tempo fa
Coupon code does not work.
I get this error message:
The gift certificate or promotional code is not valid.
11 anni tempo fa
Bigal99 wrote:
Coupon code does not work.
I get this error message:
The gift certificate or promotional code is not valid.

Hi Bigal99, I am sorry for the coupon code not working.   I created a new one and tested it just now, this one should work for you.  Please use coupon code NOPA-566X-MNSD to receive an immediate discount of 30% through 12-31-2012.    Thank you for reporting the invalid code.

Kind Regards,
Shawn
NopAdmin.com
11 anni tempo fa
I tried to use the promo code for the discount, but it does not work.
11 anni tempo fa
swalsh46711 wrote:
Please use coupon code NOPA-566X-MNSD to receive an immediate discount of 30% through 12-31-2012.    Thank you for reporting the invalid code.

Kind Regards,
Shawn
NopAdmin.com

Hi abunten,

The coupon code above was set to end at 12-31-2012, and it may have expired depending on your time zone.  However I extended the coupon code NOPA-566X-MNSD for one more week to end on 1-7-2013.  You should now be able to use the code for an immediate discount of 30%.

Thank you for your business!

Kind Regars,
Shawn
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.