NivoSlider 5 images?

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
11 anni tempo fa
An easy one how can I upload 5 images instead of the 4 allowed at the moment into nivoslider, I´ve looked everywhere
Cheers
11 anni tempo fa
You would need to modify the source code in Visual Studio 2012.

Look for Nop.Plugin.Widgets.NivoSlider
11 anni tempo fa
Thanks for the info, however as I am using the plugin which came embedded with 2.80, the file NivoSliderPlugin.cs does not seem to exist, as I mentioned I´ve looked everywhere, any ideas?
11 anni tempo fa
NopSliderPlugin.cs
NopSliderSettings.cs

You have to modify the source code - the css and js do not require modification!
11 anni tempo fa
The coding I could figure it out if i could find NivoSliderPlugin.cs, it just seems that the shipped version embedded in 2.80 has no such file true or false? comes with a .css .js plus the .dl
11 anni tempo fa
You may download the six slides plugin here: http://websitesolved.co.uk/nivo-slider-6-slides

Enjoy!
11 anni tempo fa
Thanks! works fine, Appreciated
11 anni tempo fa
OK. Trying to do the above changes...

Added lines of code to NivoSliderPlugin.cs:
 this.AddOrUpdatePluginLocaleResource("Plugins.Widgets.NivoSlider.Picture5", "Picture 5");

...more for Picture 6, 7, etc.
(added code to this.Delete... for each

Then in NivoSliderSettings.cs:

public int Picture5Id { get; set; }
   public string Text5 { get; set; }
   public string Link5 { get; set; }

...more for Picture 6, 7, etc.

Recompiled and...still showing only 4.  

This mod should work?  As I'm a nopBee I'm learning.
11 anni tempo fa
Have another look at the Nop.Plugin.Widgets.NivoSlider contents and update all the references where you see Picture 1,2,3,4 in all the files - and add in the same code for slide 5, 6 etc. However when you get to this bit in

WidgetsNivoSliderController.cs

if (string.IsNullOrEmpty(model.Picture1Url) && string.IsNullOrEmpty(model.Picture2Url) &&
                string.IsNullOrEmpty(model.Picture3Url) && string.IsNullOrEmpty(model.Picture4Url))
                //no pictures uploaded
                return Content("");

leave it unchanged.

You can set the slide transitions in Nop.Plugin.Widgets.NivoSlider >Views> WidgetsNivoSlider > PublicInfo.cshtml.
11 anni tempo fa
SOLVED (I modified all files, leave that unchanged, recompiled, but nothing change, only 4 place on admin section)

one lilte thing

in the plugins folder, are a bin folder
there are the plugin too, and the old version

stop IIS, delete the plugin from bin

start IIS, and ready :D
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.