Furniture theme released (by nopCommerce team)

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
11 anni tempo fa
I have resolved with newsletter tooltip.

About problem with product detail is only with sample data, others are ok.

THANK YOU VERY MUCH
11 anni tempo fa
Hmm. It works fine. Have you seen any errors in your log after installing sample data? I presume it could be caused by an empty "Search engine friendly page name" of a product. Go to admin area > any sample product details page > SEO tab and see whether "Search engine friendly page name" is empty. If it is so, then just click "Save" button and it'll be generated automatically.
11 anni tempo fa
YES!!! now it's ok...

GOOD JOB!!!
11 anni tempo fa
I have received the same error in localhost and on server:

Installation error: System.InvalidOperationException: Sequence contains more than one element at System.Linq.Enumerable.Single[TSource](IEnumerable`1 source) at System.Data.Objects.ELinq.ObjectQueryProvider.<GetElementFunction>b__3[TResult](IEnumerable`1 sequence) at System.Data.Objects.ELinq.ObjectQueryProvider.ExecuteSingle[TResult](IEnumerable`1 query, Expression queryRoot) at System.Data.Objects.ELinq.ObjectQueryProvider.System.Linq.IQueryProvider.Execute[S](Expression expression) at System.Data.Entity.Internal.Linq.DbQueryProvider.Execute[TResult](Expression expression) at System.Linq.Queryable.Single[TSource](IQueryable`1 source) at Nop.Plugin.ThemeHelper.Furniture.FurniturePlugin.InstallProducts() at Nop.Plugin.ThemeHelper.Furniture.FurniturePlugin.InstallSampleData() at Nop.Plugin.ThemeHelper.Furniture.Controllers.ThemeHelperFurnitureController.InstallSampleData()

I hope to be helpful
11 anni tempo fa
angelov72 wrote:
Installation error: System.InvalidOperationException: Sequence contains more than one element at ...

You're getting this error because you're trying to install sample data twice. It's already installed. There's also a notice on the configuration page that you should not click "Install sample data" button twice. You can install it on the clean empty database only
10 anni tempo fa
UPDATE (May 13th): We've just updated the theme to support the latest nopCommerce version (3.00)
10 anni tempo fa
I like the furniture theme and like to purchase a copy. But I haven't had any domain name yet. Can I still purchase one without domain name and later let you know the copy is being used for a site abcdef.com when I purchase copyright?

thanks
10 anni tempo fa
organic wrote:
I like the furniture theme and like to purchase a copy. But I haven't had any domain name yet. Can I still purchase one without domain name and later let you know the copy is being used for a site abcdef.com when I purchase copyright?

thanks

Thanks a lot for interesting in purchasing the theme. But unfortunately it's not possible to purchase it without a valid URL.
10 anni tempo fa
No problem. I may be back again with a domain name. This time I may launch a site with the investment. Thanks.
10 anni tempo fa
Hello Andrei, i have a question about the furniture theme.

My client likes the functionality of the plugins provided by nop-templates.com. Is there anything i should look for regarding compatibility of the furniture theme (which my client also likes) with these plugins? I know you have designed the theme using best practises, im just a little apprehensive im going to buy your theme only to find out theyre not compatible.
Im thinking primarily of the menu and the sliders you have incorporated versus the ones that are in the plugins. Are they easily disabled?

I am aware this is a vague question but i am not a MVC wizard (yet) and my client is on a tight schedule so i don't have much time to tackle many slight incompatibilites weather in code or in CSS.
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.