HowTo Change Category and Product Image Background Color

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
14 anni tempo fa
I just installed 1.40 and when I upload pictures for categories or products the image background is black. I would prefer it to be white. I have been looking around the administration area and found nothing to set this, searched around on the internet and found nothing. Can anyone point me in the right direction?

Thanks!
14 anni tempo fa
Which theme are you using?  The background color by default with the two provided themes is white.  Do you have a link to the page so I can take a look at it?
14 anni tempo fa
I'm using the dark orange theme. Since this domain is live somewhere else you need to put these entries in your HOSTS files because of the host headers

72.167.232.217  gogofireworks.com
72.167.232.217  www.gogofireworks.com

Then you can see this:

http://www.gogofireworks.com/gogofireworks/Category/52-500-gram-cakes.aspx

I checked the image in GIMP and the area that turned black after uploaded is transparent. Is there a way for us to change the background color that transparency gets turned into on upload?

Thanks !
14 anni tempo fa
there is no setting for this.

I do not beleive your product images can be stored with transparancies - my best advice to you would be to remove the transparency from your images, resave copies of them on your own computer then upload these new copies to your nopcommerce store.
14 anni tempo fa
Great thanks for the responses! This is great software so good to keep the information flowing!
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.