Changes in CategoryNavigation Control do not get updated!

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
14 anni tempo fa
I made a few changes to CategoryNavigation Control (made it show only the top level categories) and added it to HeaderMenu. Now I have two CategoryNavigations and it works fine. After that I created another control based on CategoryNavigation and named in SubCategoryNavigation. Removed CategoryNavigation form TwoColumn.master and added this control there. Now when ever I click the home page this control does gets called, but for all other pages the old control (CateogoryNavigation) keeps getting called. I commented out this section in TwoColumn master yet it still gets called. How do I find out what's going on?
14 anni tempo fa
Roll back the changes you made, then make one change at a time and find out where you made the error.  Or start the application from Visual Studio and debug the application.
14 anni tempo fa
Found out the reason now. Me was calling that new control from Default.aspx only and did not call it from Category.aspx. :D
In love with playing around with this thing. :)
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.