Discount off one category if they purchase an item from another category

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
11 anni tempo fa
Hi,

I am trying to set up the discount whereby if a customer buys a product from category A, will get a percentage off another product only if they have purchased something from category B and C.

Regards
11 anni tempo fa
garrie007 wrote:
Hi,

I am trying to set up the discount whereby if a customer buys a product from category A, will get a percentage off another product only if they have purchased something from category B and C.

Regards

If I understood well you have to set up a discount Assigned to category A with the requirement Customer has one of these product variants (include all the variants within categories B and c) in cart
11 anni tempo fa
eadameg wrote:
Hi,

Regards
If I understood well you have to set up a discount Assigned to category A with the requirement Customer has one of these product variants (include all the variants within categories B and c) in cart

Hi Eadameg,

Thanks for the reply, yes that is was i am trying to achieve but the only thing is trying to add the variants, i have around 300 products from category b and c, is there a quick way of doing this instead of having to do each one separately.

When i go into the discount section and select the discount type (Assigned to products SKU's) i cannot seem to add anything it just says 'no products selected'
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.