Help with applying fee (or negative discount) to subtotal below $75

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
10 anni tempo fa
Hey New York,

Thank you for the great info once again.  Sorry about the delay in replying, I recently had to move my office to a new building, so I haven't had time to work on this.

I'm going to give Shipping Director a shot, seems like a better (and more manageable) option than modifying so many views, models and controls just to get the small order fee added.

So far, to do it manually, I've had to modify the following files:
OrderProcessingServiceTests.cs
OrderTotalCalculationService.cs
OrderTotalCalculationServiceTests.cs
MessageTokenProvider.cs
OrderTotalsModel.cs
OrderTotals.cshtml
ShoppingCartController.cs
Details.cshtml

It's a real mess coming back to this after a couple weeks and trying to remember where I left off.  It doesn't end at just getting the shopping cart to perform the cost adjustments at checkout, I also have to make sure the adjustments are clearly identified and explained in the order details after the order is submitted, as well as in the notification emails.

I just noticed the "Edit order totals" button in the admin interface.  I'll have to modify that as well to compensate for adjustments which could cause the small order fee to be applied or removed.

Yea, if I have time tomorrow, I'll be trying Shipping Director.  Thanks again!
10 anni tempo fa
No problem.  Feel free to email   support at noptools.com   if you need more info :)
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.