Theme Design

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
14 anni tempo fa
Good Evening,

I am after a spercific theme design for my shop I know exactly what I want I was just wondering if anyone is willing to work with me and design my theme.

If anyone is intrested please can you name your price or if you want to see what I want first then let me know I will share what I am after.

I could probably do it myself after working out everything but I am so busy at the moment I don't think I am going to have time, I am willing for whoever designs this to keep the design and resell it themselfs as long as I have the rights to use it as long as I want and modify it on my site in the future.

Thanks,
Max
14 anni tempo fa
Have you complete the design yet?  Or this what you need also?
14 anni tempo fa
I know the changes I want and how I want it to look (although of course need to see a final design jsut to make sure there are no other tweaks, I have done quick images of things I want I just need that transfering to a nopcommerce theme.
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.