Adding a new Theme to nopCommerce 1.4

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
14 anni tempo fa
Hi. I am trying to add one of the new themes (NBlue or NClassic) to nopCommerce 1.4.. But I get the following error:

Description: An error occurred during the processing of a configuration file required to service this request. Please review the specific error details below and modify your configuration file appropriately.

Parser Error Message: An error occurred loading a configuration file: Failed to start monitoring changes to 'C:\web\nopCommerce_1.40\NopCommerceStore\app_themes\nclassic\web.config' because access is denied.

Source Error:

[No relevant source lines]

Source File: C:\web\nopCommerce_1.40\NopCommerceStore\app_themes\nclassic\web.config    Line: 0

Any idea how to get rid of this error... Thanks.
14 anni tempo fa
How exactly did you add a theme???

Was the site working before you added the theme?

Post it here and maybe you'll get an answer.
14 anni tempo fa
I got this working... I was testing this on my local.. and launched it using IIS. looks like the folder permissions were not correct.. I copied all these files to a new folder and pointed the virtual directory in IIS to this new location and the new theme loaded fine with no errors..
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.