Purchasing License

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
14 anni tempo fa
As read there is a one time fee of $50 for licensing a single website.
I have decided to purchase the License for my store.

Before doing that, I have few questions in mind if anyone can answer them to make things clear for me please.

Question 1:
On every page weather its aspx or ascx or the code behind pages, they all have notes regarding license. By purchasing the license will all those notes be removed also?

Question 2:
My store is about selling books which require fields like ISBN, Bar Code & Author. These 3 fields have to be displayed in Product Detail page and off course the Product Management in Administration section would have these 3 fields too where we are adding new products or editing the Products. So if I purchase a license then will the Nop Commerce team will add these 3 fields for me because I have no knowledge about codes + some very small changes in navigation Menu.

Question 3:
To Purchase the License it requires to enter the URL of the store. In my situation I like to purchase the License before launching my site online. Reason is I am still working on its design & configuration. So I need to know how to process the purchase of the license.

Question 4:
Since the License if for 1 site only so if in future if like to change the name and URL of my store i.e.
Name: My Store & URL:www.MyStore.Com
Changing it to
Name: My Business Store & URL:www.MyBusinessStore.Com
In this condition do I have to purchase the License again ?
----------------------------------------------------

I know that some of these questions may look childish but this is my first experience with E-Commerce
I also like to say that I am really very impressed with Nop Commerce and want to thank the team for providing us with such a advance e.commerce solution.
14 anni tempo fa
I have a problem with license. in my first stage of designing the site i deleted the powered by but that time i didnt know it was not allowed. how to get it back now?
14 anni tempo fa
2 silver
Question 1: No
Question 2:No
Question 3: Purchase the license when you know your site URL
Question 4:Yes

2 denver
Look at \Modulces\Footer.ascx control
14 anni tempo fa
If I pay little extra for my Question 2 ?
14 anni tempo fa
You can ask others to do it for you. I don't know if you can do it in the forums but if you go to the top to partners then to Solution Partners they will do it for a fee. But as far as I know the Dev Team wont do special requests...I may be wrong though.
14 anni tempo fa
Actually I am running out of time with my store and I have no knowledge of codes.
Already tried forum support, it was good for lots of stuff but in this case I got no support :(

I will look at the Partner solutions, thanks for guiding me to that door of solutions, however I still hope that Nop Commerce team can provide assistance in my case even if its going to cost a little extra with purchase of license
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.