Where is the SQL script that creates the tables in the database for a new 3.20 installation?

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
10 anni tempo fa
Hello,

Using nopCommerce 3.20 with source in VS 2013 Pro.

Where is the SQL script that creates the tables in the database for a new installation?

I used the debugger during installation and stopped on this line from Libraries\Nop.Data\Initializers\CreateTablesIfNotExist.cs:
var dbCreationScript = ((IObjectContextAdapter)context).ObjectContext.CreateDatabaseScript();

dbCreationScript contains a bunch of these: "create table [dbo].[Category]", but I don't know how to figure out where it gets those create statements.

Any help would be gratefully appreciated.

Thanks,
Tony
10 anni tempo fa
Database generation script is automatically generated by Entity Framework Code-First
10 anni tempo fa
Thanks Andrei.

I just wanted to get an idea of how the tables are created using SQL.

I will copy the contents of var dbCreationScript and that should help me.

Tony
6 anni tempo fa
Hi All,

I have downloaded the latest version nopCommerce_3.90_Source. But I didn't find database script. Can anybody send me the nop ecommerce database script to create database.

Please email the script to email below or share google drives.

[email protected] or [email protected]

Regards
Lieu Hoang
6 anni tempo fa
Hi All,

I have downloaded the latest version nopCommerce_3.90_Source. But I didn't find database script. Can anybody send me the nop ecommerce database script to create database.

Please email the script to email below or share google drives.

[email protected]
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.