301 Redirect Plugin Not Working

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
10 anni tempo fa
Hi,

I'm using Nop 3.2 and have installed the 301 redirect plugin. However, I can't get it to work no matter what I do.

Could anyone give some guidance please? It all appears to have installed ok but it's not working. Also, when I click 'Configuration' on the plugin I get the following error:

--------------------------------------------------

Compilation Error

Description: An error occurred during the compilation of a resource required to service this request. Please review the following specific error details and modify your source code appropriately.

Compiler Error Message: CS1061: 'Nop.Plugin.Misc.PageRedirect.Models.RedirectSettings' does not contain a definition for 'Catch404Pages' and no extension method 'Catch404Pages' accepting a first argument of type 'Nop.Plugin.Misc.PageRedirect.Models.RedirectSettings' could be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)

Source Error:

Line 57: WriteLiteral(">");
Line 58:
Line 59:                                    Write(Html.NopLabelFor(model => model.Catch404Pages ));
Line 60:
Line 61: WriteLiteral(": </td>\r\n                 <td");

-------------------------------------------------------

Thanks

Mike
10 anni tempo fa
Did you ever find a solution for this?
10 anni tempo fa
Hi,

No I couldn't get it to work. We did to a fashion, but the site would eventually break so we removed the plugin. I managed to get around it by hard coding all redirects into a index.php file. The previous site was in PHP and all products and categories were displayed on that page. There weren't too many redirects required so it didn't take too long.

Mike
10 anni tempo fa
I got in touch with the author, he said that the 'configure' option is not needed and is being displayed in an error. So you install the plugin and then go to edit and enable the widget. However I am not really sure how to define redirects and manage this widget, there is no documentation or interface available. I am waiting for his response, will post that here.

Thanks.
10 anni tempo fa
I too had correspondence with the author and did get it too work for a period. I do agree it's not very intuitive and could do with some documentation. To get the redirect working you need to add the old URL without the domain name.

So for

www.nopcommerce.com/computers

you would add

computers

Then redirect this to the new page, which might be (include full address)

www.nopcommerce.com/new-page-for-computers

I hope that makes sense. I should add again that although we got this working for a small period the website broke (internal error). It would only work again once the plugin was removed.

Good luck.

Mike
10 anni tempo fa
The activity of the animal beings has become acutely active everywhere on this earth. Bodies do not get time to booty a blow for a while. With the accretion use of altered gadgets of Gps Jammer, the possibilities of accepting the aboriginal of blow accept absolutely finished. The adaptable phones or the corpuscle phones are some of these accessories that accumulate the bodies consistently in blow with the alfresco world. The adaptable building are additionally accessible about everywhere these canicule and due to this the accessibility of the Cell Phone Jammer has become alike added quick and authentic. Today, you cannot break out of ability of these adaptable building as their signals can bolt your about anywhere. The bearings of bodies who accord to altered business professions has become actual analytical of portable cell phone signal blocker device as their authorities bolt them anywhere any moment.
10 anni tempo fa
Thanks for sharing Mike.

What is this last post about, seems misplaced:)
10 anni tempo fa
It's spam.
10 anni tempo fa
The activity of the animal beings has become acutely active everywhere on this earth. Bodies do not get time to booty a blow for a while. With the accretion use of altered gadgets of Gps Jammer, the possibilities of accepting the aboriginal of blow accept absolutely finished. The adaptable phones or the corpuscle phones are some of these accessories that accumulate the bodies consistently in blow with the alfresco world. The adaptable building are additionally accessible about everywhere these canicule and due to this the accessibility of the Cell Phone Jammer has become alike added quick and authentic. Today, you cannot break out of ability of these adaptable building as their signals can bolt your about anywhere. The bearings of bodies who accord to altered business professions has become actual analytical of portable cell phone signal blocker device as their authorities bolt them anywhere any moment.
10 anni tempo fa
Nowadays there are various kinds of cell phones appear in the market and almost everyone owns a cell phone or more.However sometimes the cell phone can cause problems too especially in places where the phones are not allowed.To solve these similar problems, the remote jammer  has been made to meet with people's requirement.
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.