EShopper Bootstrap theme (Free)

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
9 anni tempo fa
[email protected] wrote:
Its Awesome Theme,loved it, We would like to know can we remove Designed by Xyz from the footer??

Kindly let us know ASAP..

Great Job...

Please
check this path:

~/Themes/NopShop/Views/Common/Footer.cshtml

line no: 189
9 anni tempo fa
9 anni tempo fa
Hi, when running nop on azure websites (waws), bootstrap icon not work with standard web.config.

The solution is add to root web.config:

<system.webServer>
  <staticContent>
    <!-- ADD THE FOLOWING 2 LINES -->
    <remove fileExtension=".woff"/>
    <mimeMap fileExtension=".woff" mimeType="application/x-font-woff" />
  </staticContent>
</system.webServer>

I hope this was usefull to somebody else
9 anni tempo fa
fileman wrote:
Hi, when running nop on azure websites (waws), bootstrap icon not work with standard web.config.

The solution is add to root web.config:

<system.webServer>
  <staticContent>
    <!-- ADD THE FOLOWING 2 LINES -->
    <remove fileExtension=".woff"/>
    <mimeMap fileExtension=".woff" mimeType="application/x-font-woff" />
  </staticContent>
</system.webServer>

I hope this was usefull to somebody else

Hi,
Thanks a lot for your review.
9 anni tempo fa
Hi, can I customize the view code, css, etc?
example mix some element from NopShop with NopRoot, and some custom code
9 anni tempo fa
fileman wrote:
Hi, can I customize the view code, css, etc?
example mix some element from NopShop with NopRoot, and some custom code

Hi,
Your question is not clear. This is an open source theme. You can change it and use it without any hesitation.
It will be very much helpful for us if you find any issue and inform us about the issue.
Thanks a lot.
9 anni tempo fa
ok, I misunderstood what is written in this page.
I have not found any other issue, I will inform you.
9 anni tempo fa
Simple and great theme. I love it. Thanks :)
9 anni tempo fa
Hello Everyone,
We have already got great response from the community for this theme. Thanks to all for trying our theme. It would be great if you can rate our theme in the bottom portion of this theme from this link ==>> https://www.nopcommerce.com/p/1540/e-shopper-bootstrap-theme-free.aspx. Current rating is 5.00 (total votes 11)

If this theme get more vote it will reach to more people and if this reach to more people it will be very much helpful for our company as well as the community.
9 anni tempo fa
Hello Everyone,
After tremendous popularity and response, we have released a plugin for nopCommerce. Bs Quick View Plugin is a free open source theme designed by Themeum and converted to nopCommerce by Brainstation-23 using TwitterBootstrap-3 for the NopCommerce community. Currently it is supported by nopCommerce 3.40. We have already got incredible response from the community for the previous themes NopRoot & E-Shopper we released and it is downloaded more than 3250 times. This Plugin supports well with E-Shopper theme & the documentation is attached with its installation file. Thanks for your interest and feedback. Everyone who downloaded our previous theme and who are not familiar with this plugin, all are requested to download this new plugin we released and give feedback. Please, be with us and make this plugin more useful. If you find any bugs or issue let us know so that we can resolve it ASAP.
Check out the documentation for customizing the colors.
Check our latest demo:  Demo : http://demo-plugin.nop-station.com
Check product details:
This is an open source plugin designed by using Twitter Bootstrap for NopCommerce. Please, suggest us to make this effort more valuable to the community. We will try our best to make it better and release the future version time to time following your feedback.
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.