Limits on number of Excel Items to import

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
14 anni tempo fa
pascalkerbrat wrote:
I just looked at the specifications of the products table and the identity field is limited to 4 numbers which mean you can only have maximum of 9,999 products in the system.

The four in the length field (column properties) for Nop_Product.ProductId means that the integer type uses four bytes for storing the value; it does not mean that it is limited to four numbers (characters).

MSDN: int, bigint, smallint, and tinyint (Transact-SQL)

14 anni tempo fa
mb wrote:

The four in the length field (column properties) for Nop_Product.ProductId means that the integer type uses four bytes for storing the value; it does not mean that it is limited to four numbers (characters).

mb,
Thank you for correcting me.  I knew that, I just was not thinking.

jbcholdings,
I imported over 5,000 products from one Excel sheet without any errors.  I believe there is something wrong with your Excel import file.  Are you still having problems importing?
14 anni tempo fa
I have not messed with this function in a while as I was banned from Google Product Base as a result of adding an "affiliate" link to the bottom of a product listing page.

As such I have been trying to re-instate my product base account for about 6-weeks.
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.