How to limit a vendor to a particular store(s) only?

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
9 anni tempo fa
Hi,

I want to know if there is any solution with which we can limit the Vendor to particular store(s) as per the settings made by administrator.

e.g. If a Vendor adds a product he is required to select the store where he wants to display the item.

or a one Vendor can deliberately add a wrong product to other stores.

So, if there is any solution with which administrator and limit the Vendor to his own allocated stores only.

Thanks

Prashant Singh
9 anni tempo fa
prashantsingh wrote:
Hi,

I want to know if there is any solution with which we can limit the Vendor to particular store(s) as per the settings made by administrator.

e.g. If a Vendor adds a product he is required to select the store where he wants to display the item.

or a one Vendor can deliberately add a wrong product to other stores.

So, if there is any solution with which administrator and limit the Vendor to his own allocated stores only.

Thanks

Prashant Singh

This is not available out of the box. It requires customization work.
9 anni tempo fa
Can you suggest how to do this type of customization!!!!  Or if there is any plugin available for this.

Thanks
9 anni tempo fa
I dont have coding experience, but here is a plugin that can help you in this task. Check with Hezyz its author
9 anni tempo fa
But this plugin is for ver 3.20 only. Anything else for 3.40
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.