adding Rating box to existing page

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
14 anni tempo fa
Hi, I've a page in this view:
http://demo.nopcommerce.com/Category/50-desktops.aspx

Under the Product name (Compaq Presario SR1519X Pentium 4 Desktop PC with CDRW), I'd like to add the Rating box under it , like this:

Compaq Presario SR1519X Pentium 4 Desktop PC with CDRW
Current rating is 0.00. Total votes 0.

Is it possible, if so, could someone please show me how to do this.  Or just let me know which files i need to modify.

Greatly appreciate,
14 anni tempo fa
suggest you start with
modules/ProductInfo.ascx
and
templates/product/VariantsInGrid.ascx
14 anni tempo fa
hi, sorry, i'm a newbie at these stuffs :-)  Could you please give more info.?  thanks alot

i get error when trying this:

in productinfo.ascx, i added this line (took it from VariantsInGrid.ascx) to the top of the page (after the CodeBehind line):

<%@ Register TagPrefix="nopCommerce" TagName="ProductRating" Src="~/Modules/ProductRating.ascx" %>

then after the product name, i added this:
<h3 class="productname"><asp:Literal ID="lProductName" runat="server" /> </h3>
<nopCommerce:ProductRating ID="ctrlProductRating" runat="server"></nopCommerce:ProductRating>

Error:

Parser Error Message: Unknown server tag 'nopCommerce:ProductRating'.
13 anni tempo fa
I'm curious if a solution was ever found to this error, as I'm having same error.
I wrote a new control, built the project (no errors), uploaded the proj DLL and the control's code
poof - Parser Error Message: Unknown server tag <blah bah bah>
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.