Product not showing up in category list

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
9 anni tempo fa
Hello,

I am kind of at a loss here. I have added a product and mapped it to a category. I can go directly to the product page, but when I browse the category, the product does not show. I've tripple checked the settings and there are no ACLs, store assignments, etc. that would prevent it from showing.

Anyone have any ideas?
9 anni tempo fa
If you have added the product correctly and linked with the category, there is no reason why it shouldn't show up.

Please refer to the documentation (to double check if you have not missed any step while adding product): http://docs.nopcommerce.com/display/nc/Adding+Products

Adding products to Categories: http://docs.nopcommerce.com/display/nc/Adding+to+Categories

P.S. Please make sure the products are "PUBLISHED" (you can find this setting at the bottom of the product page in administration section)
9 anni tempo fa
Thanks for the quick reply. The workflow to add a part is good. I have hundreds of others that have been added and they show up just fine.

Just for poops and giggles, I stumbled on a fix, but I would really like to know why this is happening. I deleted the category assignment and re-added it, now everything is working as expected.

Anyone else run into this?
9 anni tempo fa
I have issue with products not showing only in one category. how I can fix it?
8 anni tempo fa
This is still an extremely annoying bug, had same thing happening with two products only. I had to remove/change both category and manufacturer bindings for them to finally show up in listings.

It's completely illogical and there's no way to know it happened if you don't check your product pages very carefully. Wonder if my customer was completely pissed off by this...

Anyone have any idea why/how it happens??
7 anni tempo fa
I had the same issue. @kevlingo's fix works though. Just remove the product category and re-add it.
7 anni tempo fa
Thank for information สมัคร sbobet
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.