Paypal payments will not work nop 3.50

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
9 anni tempo fa
Hi,

I have had many problems with getting Paypal to work with nopcommerce, the latest is that when a user logs in and tries to process a payment, it returns an error saying that the invoice has already been paid.

A few days ago, I did a test transaction after updating to 3.50 and the transaction seemed to work okay, but there was no payment record in Paypal and no payment receipt.

Settings are correct. I was using Sandbox until it prevented users from logging in, even when they use the correct password. Without Sandbox, the user can log in but nothing gets processed.

With paypal direct, I get a configuration error 10501.

All the settings seem correct from this end, but nothing works.

Can anyone help?
9 anni tempo fa
Did you find any error or warning log in nop admin?
9 anni tempo fa
Hi,

I have found the problem. The email address in the configuration was different to the one used to create the account, even though the PDT identity token was correct. (I generated a new contact email address for the site due to spam on the old one.)

There were no error messages in the Nopcommerce log at all. The order processes okay in Nopcommerce, then redirects to Paypal with all relevant details.

It allows the user to log in, but produces the error 'invoice has already been paid' when trying to process, which had nothing to do with the actual issue.

I also turned on address override, as with it off users could not log in.

Thank you for considering my issue. I hope the above helps someone else wrestling with Paypal in the future!
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.