Storing images

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
13 anni tempo fa
Sorry for my ignorance, do I set that in the NopCommerce software, or is that something set through my hosting control panel?
13 anni tempo fa
Ok, I have sorted out the problem by using the dowload URL instead. Thanks for all the help. It is amazing how fast you learn when you have a deadline... :-)
13 anni tempo fa
how can i set database to grow automaticaly
13 anni tempo fa
how did you add the external link to the image file.

i have all my prods and pics on the database, i want to keep using database space, in fact i got 4gb of database space now, i moved my hosting from godaddy to softsys just to get more space so i could upload more images to the db.

im getting same old error

Could not allocate space for object 'dbo.Nop_Picture'.'Nop_Picture_PK' in database 'laRueca' because the 'PRIMARY' filegroup is full. Create disk space by deleting unneeded files, dropping objects in the filegroup, adding additional files to the filegroup, or setting autogrowth on for existing files in the filegroup.

pls help im going crazy here
13 anni tempo fa
haydie wrote:
hi helgard

got to admin

configuration-->all settings

Media.Images.StoreInDB     (should be on page 5 )   set to false  

while you are there, you should look over some of the other settings just to familiarise yourself (some of them can  be altered from other parts of admin eg configuration-->global settings)

I've updated the Media.Images.StoreInDB to false.

However, I can't seem to figure out how to link products to the images in my file system. What am I missing here?
13 anni tempo fa
I figured it out. However, I wish that I could store images in different folders. I just seems that I could manage my pictures better. Such as storing images in different folders base on manufacturer.

Is this possible?
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.