ID="cbDisplayToCustomer" appears twice

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
14 anni tempo fa
order details.ascx     ID="cbDisplayToCustomer"     appears twice

<ItemTemplate>
line 548            <nopCommerce:ImageCheckBox runat="server" ID="cbDisplayToCustomer" Checked='<%# Eval("DisplayToCustomer") %>' />
                        </ItemTemplate>

<br />
line 577              <asp:CheckBox runat="server" ID="cbDisplayToCustomer" Checked="false" Text="<% $NopResources:Admin.OrderDetails.OrderNotes.New.DisplayToCustomer.Text %>" />
                          <br />

order details.ascx.cs
OrderNote orderNote = OrderManager.InsertOrderNote(this.OrderID, note, cbDisplayToCustomer.Checked, DateTime.Now);
gives error         'This member is defined more than once'

tried a fresh install, no sign of warning, cleaned and rebuilt solution, no sign of warning, but as soon as i started to edit order details.ascx (nothing to do with the above tags) the warning appeared - once it does appear, the insert order note stops functioning
14 anni tempo fa
If this is a bug please add to codeplex.  nopcommerce.codeplex.com
14 anni tempo fa
Let's make it clear. It is not the bug. The 1-st cbDisplayToCustomer it is a nopCommerce:ImageCheckBox control indicating whether the order note will be displayed to customer. The 2-nd cbDisplayToCustomer -   asp:CheckBox and you can select it while creating new order note to display it to the customer. There is no conflicts because the 1-st cbDisplayToCustomer belong to to a asp:GridView ItemTemplate and 2-nd to the ContentTemplate of TabPanel.
14 anni tempo fa
ok, so the ID's are not an issue, i wasn't sure but it was flagged which is why i posted it :)

i was adding a delivery note button and an onclick event, so i had to recompile the page. i got build errors.
i've rolled back the changes completely and recompiled but i still get 'build errors' message
the problems are flagged as in the image below:

http://img694.imageshack.us/img694/8272/nop1.png

strange thing is, to avoid the errors and let my new function compile, i changed the id, built the project - my delivery note function worked ( so my code seemed ok) - of course, because i changed the id, Display to Customer didn't :(
14 anni tempo fa
It continues to be an issue for me  - here's what i did to test this today :

unzip new instance

open it up in vs2010

build nopcommerce store  -  no errors

open OrderDetails.ascx  -   make no changes

build nopcommerce store  -  no errors

save  OrderDetails.ascx  -   ( made NO changes, just saved )

build nopcommerce store  -  get above described errors
14 anni tempo fa
posted in error
14 anni tempo fa
haydie wrote:
build nopcommerce store  -  get above described errors

We'll fix this issue in the next release. Now you can just rename one of the checkboxes
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.