Multi Language Products and Categories in v1.5

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
14 anni tempo fa
Installation failed when i run the ".../Install/install.aspx".   Error in line 139.
14 anni tempo fa
行 139:        <add namespace="NopSolutions.NopCommerce.BusinessLogic.Profile"/>
14 anni tempo fa
Hi All.

Thanks for your step by step guide davidt.

I'm having problems import and resource.xml file for v1.4 I get "Timeout expired. The timeout period elapsed prior to completion of the operation or the server is not responding. " Although I have changed the <httpRuntime maxRequestLength="51200" executionTimeout="60000"/> to 10 minutes (it definatly times out before that).

Any pointers would be appreciated.

Thanks
14 anni tempo fa
@davidt
Could you upload a jpeg? I would be sure that it's useful for my shop :-)

Is it possible to add this multilingual product module in a running shop or must i reinstall my shop?

Regards, Florian
14 anni tempo fa
JaxUK wrote:
Hi All.

Thanks for your step by step guide davidt.

I'm having problems import and resource.xml file for v1.4 I get "Timeout expired. The timeout period elapsed prior to completion of the operation or the server is not responding. " Although I have changed the <httpRuntime maxRequestLength="51200" executionTimeout="60000"/> to 10 minutes (it definatly times out before that).

Any pointers would be appreciated.

Thanks

Hi JaxUK,

I'm not sure I understand you, are you talking about uploading a resource file from version 1.4 into the new 50052 build?

If this is the case, I believe although I've not reached this stage in my development yet, but from reading other posts that resource files for languages from one version to another are not cross compatible.  Meaning that you will have to create a new resource file to fit with your build.

Also, unless you are uploading the resource file to your webserver and you have a slow connection I don't see why you have to extend the timeout, it seems that there may be another error.

Can you please give more details and perhaps upload your resource file so that I can take a look?

Thanks

David
14 anni tempo fa
BBAG wrote:
@davidt
Could you upload a jpeg? I would be sure that it's useful for my shop :-)

Is it possible to add this multilingual product module in a running shop or must i reinstall my shop?

Regards, Florian

Hi BBAG,

Sure, I'll do that, I'll take some screen shots for you and I'll post them up later.  I need to get to work now, I have my programming team waiting for me to assign them tasks and review code... unfortunately it's not nopCommerce code though :(

David
14 anni tempo fa
Hey David,

Yes, that's what I'm trying to do!

Here's the language pack I'm trying to upload from v1.4 https://www.nopcommerce.com/p/86/portuguese-language-pack.aspx

I would have expected a different type of error if it was not compatable.

Thanks for having a look!
14 anni tempo fa
JaxUK wrote:
Hey David,

Yes, that's what I'm trying to do!

Here's the language pack I'm trying to upload from v1.4 https://www.nopcommerce.com/p/86/portuguese-language-pack.aspx

I would have expected a different type of error if it was not compatable.

Thanks for having a look!

Have you started debugging the application?  To see at which exact line the application is falling over on?

David
14 anni tempo fa
davidt wrote:

Have you started debugging the application?  To see at which exact line the application is falling over on?

David

I have - it doesn't fall over! That's why I'm a little confused.
14 anni tempo fa
JaxUK wrote:
davidt wrote:

David

I have - it doesn't fall over! That's why I'm a little confused.

Don't worry about this to much - I've just managed to upgrade v1.4 to build 50052 and all my language pack stuff is still there :) I just need to redo all my customisation and test everything!
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.