New !! Xtreme Multi Carousel, released today

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
8 anni tempo fa
Hi Guys

I am pleased to announce that we have released our Multi Carousel today, please see here for more information.

So why is it called a Multi Carousel ? because everything about it is Multi functional, Multi Carousel Vendors, Multi Language, Multi location, Multi Store, Multiple Carousels, Multiple Image and Multiple Options the list goes on, this plugin also works in both our Bootswatch Theme and the nopCommerce Default Theme.

Here is an example of our Carousel on the Home Page.

And here is a example of our Carousel Admin

You can also see our Demo Admin for the Carousel here: demo.nopresponsive.com.

Username: [email protected], Password: admin

There is also a trial version you can download and road test to see if it fits your needs, If you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact me.
8 anni tempo fa
Hi Guys

Please feel free to leave some feedback :0).

Kind Regards
Ron Palmer
8 anni tempo fa
Hi Guys

A customer asked me about displaying HTML Carousels this morning, so if this would be of interest to anybody please take a look at the Demo Site I have added one to the Home Page top to show an example of how they would display.

Hope this of help, if you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact me.
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.