Arvixe Hosting !!! ( Recommend From nopCommerce )

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
8 anni tempo fa
I have to agree re Arvixe.  I've been with them for 4 or 5 years but after last week's muitiple fiascos I'm outta there.  That was just ridiculous.  And not a word of explanation.
8 anni tempo fa
Thank you Dennis and Vipul Dumaniya. I will have a check to Smarter ASP because we have to move out of all the 12 VPS we have in Arvixe

Does anyone know what is going on in Arvixe that is showing such a chaos?
8 anni tempo fa
I don't know what their problems are or were, but here is a response I got today for a ticket I submitted three days ago regarding ftp being down.  Note that there is absolutely no information in the reply regarding what the problem was.

Hello!

Please note that this is a mass reply due to an issue that affected multiple customers on the server you are on. In an attempt to get folks answers quickly, we prepared this email to let you know what the issue is and that we believe we have resolved it.

If your issue is still ongoing and was not part of this particular event, please just respond to us and let us know. If everything is a-ok now, there's no need to respond and let us know. Thanks!

All the problems on the server should have been fixed and services should be back online. Please check your account and let us know if you run into any more problems with it.

Thank you

Best regards
8 anni tempo fa
Tecnofin wrote:

Well after some research I think I found what is going on: Arvixe was aquired a year ago by EIG (Endurance International Group). In the past month, EIG has moved Arvixe to their datacenter, and laid off most of the support staff. Since then WHT (Web Hosting Talk) has been flooded with posts from Arvixe customers complaining about poor service, and practically unresponsive support.

Check these atricles/posts:
http://www.thewhir.com/blog/endurance-international-group-acquires-arvixe-look-numbers
https://www.besthostnews.com/eig-buys-arvixe-one-of-our-top-rated-hosts/
http://www.webhostingtalk.com/showthread.php?t=1516593
http://www.hostsearch.com/review/arvixe_review.asp
8 anni tempo fa
mtek wrote:
Hi ,

We  want to share about Arvixe Hosting problems . Currently last 2 day their server shut down and they dont answer their phone call and email support too .

Actually it is not first issue . We realize a week ago 28.09.2015 one of our demo site there is some ready theme files deleted from Arvixe side (12 zip file ) . After this we waited what is going on there and last 2 day when can not reach to server and panel we want to share about it community for warn who use Arvixe hosting . Also here    we see a lot of people same problem .

We know nopCommerce recommend it premium but we dont want anyone LOST BUSINESS .

I hope will help everyone .

You may try hostforlife.eu if you are based in Europe. They have several data centers that you can choose in Europe. My client also use their service to run nopCommerce site. Good luck
8 anni tempo fa
At the suggestion of another thread here we are moving our site to smarterasp.com

We may be having an issue with the pointing of the DNS server as Arvixe needs to do this.

We have a trouble ticket out for this. SIU-637-61250

Does anyone have any suggestions for a Plan B in the event Arvixe does not respond?

Thanks!
8 anni tempo fa
I might be having similar problems.  I'm trying to transfer my domain from Arvixe to ACCUWebHosting.  ACCUWebHosting keeps getting an invalid EPP/Auth key message when they try the transfer.  I've also got a ticket into Arvoxe.
8 anni tempo fa
Tecnofin wrote:
Thank you Dennis and Vipul Dumaniya. I will have a check to Smarter ASP because we have to move out of all the 12 VPS we have in Arvixe

EIG is the problem, the management is not good enought. They like to mess everything. Here are some lists hosting provider that EIG acquired - http://bit.ly/1VNo3w6

I also recommend you to take a look at hostforlife.eu hosting plan for nopcommerce.
8 anni tempo fa
Since joining the EIG, Arvixe has many bad issues at this early October. I saw on twitter a lot of their customer protesting them. Whereas before Arvixe recommended everywhere and I almost interested to buy their hosting. But suddenly the issue of EIG came and booooom..... Arvixe down for long time enough. I can't imagine they have made big number of their customers disappointed. Finally, I look for other options by reading some of the hosting reviews. Some of them recommend asphostportal, which was absolutely the right choice for me.
8 anni tempo fa
Over the last few weeks I have noticed a decline in service as well on my Arvixe VPS. Email service yesterday was very spotty so I called up support and waited an hour before I finally gave up. Support with Arvixe used to be outstanding. It's clear the EIG takeover has really hurt their structure.

Right now I am looking at LiquidWeb. They are a lot pricier than Arvixe but it seems their support and service are top notch. Anyone have experience with LiquidWeb or any other managed VPS providers?
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.