Number of Products in Grid

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
15 anni tempo fa
When I used the previous version of NopCommerce framework it allowed me to specify the number of products I want displayed in the grid. In version 1.10 I can't seem to find that option. Basically when I browse through products using the Product Category link the default display is set to two products per row. I want three products displayed in each row. Can you tell me how to accomplish this?

Regards & Many Thanks!
15 anni tempo fa
1. Open NopCommerceWeb\Templates\Categories\ProductsInGrid.ascx user control
2. Set RepeatColumns="3" of "dlProducts" datalist

P.S. Previous versions of NopCommerce didn't allow to specify the number of products to be displayed in the grid.
14 anni tempo fa
But with the products displaying in 3 columns it still only shows 10 products per page, making it look funny, 3 rows of 3 products and 1 row of 1 product.

So what file/string, needs edited to make more than 10 products load per page?
14 anni tempo fa
ajust your page size default under admin global settings or under the category itself. the default is 10.
14 anni tempo fa
Alright I can see in the catagory were to change it from 10 to whatever, but I have to do that for each category I create. Is there somewhere I can go to make it something different by default?
13 anni tempo fa
Run this in SQL
UPDATE Nop_Category SET PageSize = 20
13 anni tempo fa
Hi,

I was able to modify the Templates\Categories\ProductsInGrid.ascx page to display 4 per row. However, I don't see else where I can do the same for Recently Added Products & Recently View Products? Any help!

Regards,
Tom
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.