What are the possible Order Status? How the Order changes?

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
14 anni tempo fa
I am having question on Order Status which is showing at Admin side.

How the Order status get changed? (i mean pending, processing, complete etc ..)

Is there any manual processing (i mean clicking button to make the status "complete") involved to that have to be done to compelte the Order (status = complete)?

I am using Paypal Standard as payment option.
14 anni tempo fa
are you having trouble with the gateway?

go to admin
configuration-->payment-->payment methods  edit paypal standard, look at configuration tab

and read the information there - make sure you have provided all the information to paypal
14 anni tempo fa
haydie wrote:
are you having trouble with the gateway?

go to admin
configuration-->payment-->payment methods  edit paypal standard, look at configuration tab

and read the information there - make sure you have provided all the information to paypal

i am having no problem on gateway.

I want to know how order status changes? On my site, when user does the payment at paypal - I can see that the PAYMENT status is shown as "PAID" but ORDER status is showing "PENDING" .. I am making it "Complete" manually by button click which given at admin side > order details page..

Is it correct? Do I manually set the ORDER status to "Complete" once payment is done and shipped the product??
14 anni tempo fa
once your order is paid for, you ship it - you must tell the store the order is shipped - then the status should be set to complete
14 anni tempo fa
haydie wrote:
once your order is paid for, you ship it - you must tell the store the order is shipped - then the status should be set to complete

MANUALLY ?
14 anni tempo fa
once you manually click 'shipped' the status should change automatically
14 anni tempo fa
haydie wrote:
once you manually click 'shipped' the status should change automatically

Hi Haydie,

I have a same Question but a twist is there i.e. I have used the Standard Paypal Method to collect payments from Paypal.  When the customer shops online, the payment gets collected into the paypal account but unfortunately, it didnt show in the Orders page.  In that It always shows the payment status : PENDING (Mark as PAID) - so do the admin need to make it MARK AS PAID mannually .  Isn't that once the Payment is in the Paypal account , it automattically updates the status to PAID.

Please help me with this Issue.  Thanks in Advance

Regards,
Kanav
14 anni tempo fa
kgupta wrote:
I have a same Question but a twist is there i.e. I have used the Standard Paypal Method to collect payments from Paypal.  When the customer shops online, the payment gets collected into the paypal account but unfortunately, it didnt show in the Orders page.  In that It always shows the payment status : PENDING (Mark as PAID) - so do the admin need to make it MARK AS PAID mannually .  Isn't that once the Payment is in the Paypal account , it automattically updates the status to PAID.

Just configure your PDT and IPN for PayPal
13 anni tempo fa
I'm wondering if there is a bug with completing an order.  Supposedly when you mark an order as "Shipped", that will also set the order as "Complete".

I am looking through the OrderManager.cs file at the 'Ship()' method.  This method updates the order with status 'ShippingStatusEnum.Shipped'.  Then it calls 'CheckOrderStatus(order.OrderId)' which in turn sets the order status/paid date.  In order to set the order as "Complete" it does a check against '!CanDeliver(order)'.  The problem I think is that the order status is "Shipped" here which returns true instead of false (like we want here).  So the order never actually gets set to "Complete".

Please check and see if this is a bug.
Thanks
13 anni tempo fa
alexlindgren wrote:
I'm wondering if there is a bug with completing an order.  Supposedly when you mark an order as "Shipped", that will also set the order as "Complete"

It's by design. You should see "Set as delivered" button (admin area > order details page) after "Set as shipped" button is clicked. Click it, and your order will be completed
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.