E-Commerce Sub-Sites.

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
14 anni tempo fa
Hi everybody,

NopCommerce team is doing something very very good.

I followed nopCommerce since version 1.1 and I think it moves a lot and that there 's always something new.

So, I had the idea to establish an e-commerce site that allows people to register on the site, create their own e-commerce sub-site on what they can sell their own products (something like a Mall).

I suggest that in new version of nopCommerce, nopCommerce team integrate the managing of e-commerce sub sites that share the same shopping cart, that means, As a customer, I can buy many items from many sub-sites but I pay on time all my products, and every sub-site owner'll have a resume of just his products that the customer bought.

I apologize because of my bad english. If you don't inderstood me, you can join me by email and we can discuss more.

Have a nice day everybody.
14 anni tempo fa
your idea is very clear, njlassi and I think it could be valuable to many users

there is a proposal for this on codeplex http://nopcommerce.codeplex.com/WorkItem/View.aspx?WorkItemId=7935
go there and add your vote
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.