Responsive Email Marketing Campaigns

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
8 anni tempo fa
Hello all,
We have been sending out emails created via kompozer software and placed into our campaigns for a few years now. However, we find that these are not really optimized for all browsers and email clients. We'd just like to know, how is everyone else creating custom responsive designed emails and sending them out? (we are currently dealing with a difficult situation with the current rich text editor modifying code and are still awaiting answers in the forums.)
8 anni tempo fa
Hello,

We are using MailChimp for our newsletter campaigns, maybe you should consider using that approach. There is a free plugin which you can use to synchronize you newsletter subscribers with Mailchimp: https://www.nopcommerce.com/p/976/mailchimp-synchronization-plugin.aspx. The platform has a lot of free and responsive e-mail templates and a variety of different services to track your campaigns.
8 anni tempo fa
We actually use our own servers to send out our campaign emails. I'm surprised there are actually not more companies that prefer to do their campaigns this way. Anyone else out there that pushes out their emails through NopCommerce?
6 anni tempo fa
I tried Mail Chimp but thats not working for me, I installed the plugin entered the API key and saved it but cant seems working, any help?
6 anni tempo fa
Check your System log, maybe you have errors related to MailChimp there.

Best,
Patryk
6 anni tempo fa
Jmejorado wrote:
We actually use our own servers to send out our campaign emails. I'm surprised there are actually not more companies that prefer to do their campaigns this way. Anyone else out there that pushes out their emails through NopCommerce?

For smaller stores, this is totally acceptable and preferred...however..once your newsletter list gets into the thousands of subscribers, you risk having your principal domain blacklisted for what might be seen as SPAM. Also, the upper limit of outgoing mail sent through most hosting providers is limited to a particular number of messages per minute or hour, and once your list gets too big, messages start failing to be sent reliably.
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.