How do I create an order on behalf of a user?

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
13 anni tempo fa
I can't seem to find any documentation on creating an order on behalf of a user.

Two examples of this would be:
1. I want to send a user a product free of charge or at a special rate and I want to create the order on their behalf.
2. When a user calls in to create an order instead of using the web site I want to create the order on their behalf using the web site.

Can this be done?
13 anni tempo fa
Features regarding orders from admin side are not available in current version of nopCommerce but nopCommerce team is working on few of those feature for next release (1.6)
If you need this feature now then you have to make changes in codes in order to accomplish this

But to offers special price / discounts etc you can do one thing from current version

in the manage customers section > you can define for each customer "Is tax exempt:" by which that customer will not get charged for extra tax, he/she only have to pay the listed price no tax on it.

hope it helps
13 anni tempo fa
Thank you.
13 anni tempo fa
Actually I found the v1.6 thread and it shows the feature as deferred.

"- Backend order creation [Update: deferred]"
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.