Trigger Email after 2 weeks of order delivery

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
7 anni tempo fa
Hi All,

I have created a message template in MessageTemplates for above mentioned topic and added a task in scheduletask - Both in DB

I want to auto trigger an email asking customers for feedback based on their order and this email should be triggered only after 2 weeks from order delivered date.

Any help\suggestion for implementing this is appreciated (if plugin available - please provide link) .

Thanks All
7 anni tempo fa
Hi.
In version 3.80, this feature is available out of the box.
You can find it in the 'Edit message template details' page, just uncheck the setting 'Send immediately' and enter 14 days. Your message will be sent two weeks later.
If you want to send two messages per event ('OrderPlaced.CustomerNotification' or 'ShipmentDelivered.CustomerNotification' for example), one immediately and another in two weeks, just copy the appropriate template and for one of them set the delay.
7 anni tempo fa
Thanks RomanovM.

Unfortunately, I am using version 3.70. anything can be done apart form updating my version to v3.80?
7 anni tempo fa
Yes, there are two plugins that I know of that work with version 3.70 and will allow you to send post-sale emails in varying time intervals....and to customers of all products or particular products only.

https://www.nopcommerce.com/p/1230/smart-campaigns-promotional-e-mailings-to-users.aspx

https://www.nopcommerce.com/p/911/nop-customer-reminders-nop-templatescom.aspx

We use them to ask our customers to return and write a product review and mention other specials..
7 anni tempo fa
RomanovM wrote:
Hi.
You can find it in the 'Edit message template details' page, just uncheck the setting 'Send immediately' and enter 14 days. Your message will be sent two weeks later.
If you want to send two messages per event ('OrderPlaced.CustomerNotification' or 'ShipmentDelivered.CustomerNotification' for example), one immediately and another in two weeks, just copy the appropriate template and for one of them set the delay.

Can I trigger emails or message templates based off product name, type, id etc?

I want different emails to be send for different products.
7 anni tempo fa
Not out of the box, but the description of the 'smart campaigns' plugin (link above) seems to imply that it can.
7 anni tempo fa
Only the plugins I mentioned are capable of sending to only customers of particular products or customers who purchased during a given date range, etc..
7 anni tempo fa
What's more...the SmartCampaigns plugin even allows:

...to send the custom email message to customers who bought "this product" AND "that product" AND "another product"..etc..

Or...

...to send to only customers who bought "this product" OR that product" OR "another product"..etc..

Or...

...to send to any customer who bought a particular variant(attribute combination) of a particular product
for example: all customers who bought Dark Blue Size Small of Product A

Or...

...to send to all customers who have ordered "x" number of times or more..

Or...

...to send to all customers who purchased this product AND that product between THIS date and THAT date

etc..etc..etc...
7 anni tempo fa
RomanovM wrote:
Hi.

i tested it but this is not working in 3.8
7 anni tempo fa
anyone?
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.