Hey Guys!

I'm nearly wrapped up with my brilliant nopCommerce website :)

There is just one thing left I am struggling with and would appreciate any help...

ProductInfo.ascx.cs

For any products with the buy button disabled...  I want to show an ASP panel on productinfo.ascx.cs..  The reason for this is so that I can display a message saying "contact us for pricing info"

That link will sent a querystring of which product they are interested in to a new custom field on the contact form so we know what product they are talking about...

I want an IF statement in my productinfo file... that basicly says

"If any of the product variants for this product have the buy button disabled, then show ASP panel"

Really annoylingly tricky it turns out!  Because I can't seem to instantiate a variant for the given product...  I woulnd't know how to code something that takes the first or the last variant... or checks all of them.

It really doesn't matter which one I instantiate for a given product page, because they will all be either enabled or disabled...

I know that a variant has a property of DisableBuyButton...

I just need to instantiate a variable which represents a variant for my product so I can say "IF disablebuybutton == true...   then myasppanel.visable = true;

PHEW!   If I can't work anything out... I'll have to resort to other means :)