Method not found: 'Void Nop.Core.PagedList`1..ctor(System.Collections.Generic.IEnumerable`1<!0>, Int32, Int32)'.

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
7 anni tempo fa
http://www.website.com/filtersearch?adv=true&cid=0&q=kari&sid=true&isc=true

What is /filtersearch ?

Does anything else have this errormessage in their log?
7 anni tempo fa
As far as I know, there's no such method in nopCommerce out-of-the-box. So it probably is caused by some plugin. :)
7 anni tempo fa
Problem solved

The nop-template plugin AjaxFilters was out of date.

I downloaded it right after 3.8 hit, but after the 3.8 release nopcommerce did a bugfix for this method.

I downloaded the latest plugin again and replaced everything.

Now its working fine.
7 anni tempo fa
lintho wrote:
Problem solved

The nop-template plugin AjaxFilters was out of date.

I downloaded it right after 3.8 hit, but after the 3.8 release nopcommerce did a bugfix for this method.

I downloaded the latest plugin again and replaced everything.

Now its working fine.

Unfortunately, that didn't work for me.

I had the bug error appearing for one of my plugins, then I learned about the bugfix to the 3.80 version and replaced my /bin and Administration views. After that, all pages of my site had the error...
So I downloaded the nop-templates plugins and replaced them on my site...same error persists...

I believe the problem is specific to the 7spikes plugins or theme because my other store on the same installation which uses DefaultClean theme and no plugins is loading with no errors.

Any suggestions?
7 anni tempo fa
I guess I should ask...
What is the correct procedure for applying the bugfix? Which files must be replaced? Does the upgrade script need to be re-executed?

I screwed up and did this on a production site, so I really need to get it back up and running ASAP.
7 anni tempo fa
Hi guys,

If you are running a version of nopCommerce downloaded after the initial release please read this.
https://www.nop-templates.com/all-our-nopcommerce-products-are-now-compatible-with-the-updated-nopcommerce-380-version

Hope this helps!

p.s: Should you experience any difficulties with our products please submit a ticket and our developers will advise.

Thanks,
Boyko
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.