instalation from visual studio solution

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
7 anni tempo fa
Hi!

I have downloaded the solution from your web and it doesn't work well. I had to correct some mistakes in scripts to make it works:

"CustomerID" and "LanguageID" in SqlServer.StoredProcedures.sql
"StoreID" and "ShowonHomePage" in SqlServer.Indexes.sql

Moreover, I can't publish the Nop.Web project in release mode, there is a lot of errors with NuGet packages. In debug mode it compiles well but it doen't generate Administration folder and admin web doesn't work. Do you have any idea to fix it?
7 anni tempo fa
First thing, make sure you've downloaded source code from here

Second thing,Please elaborate more on: it doesn't work well

I had to correct some mistakes . Please add here, what mistakes did you find?

In debug mode it compiles well but it doen't generate Administration folder and admin web doesn't work Give a try to clean your solution and rebuild it again.
7 anni tempo fa
First thing, yes, I downloaded the code from the link

Second thing, I doesn't work, when you try to install nopCommerce for the first time and generate a database it throws different exceptions. I put the errors here, then I found 2 more:

"CustomerID", "EntityID" and "LanguageID" in SqlServer.StoredProcedures.sql
"StoreID", "NewsletterSubscription" and "ShowonHomePage" in SqlServer.Indexes.sql

Maybe you didn't understand me, the problem is the field's name, it's wrong... "CustomerID" instead of "CustomerId"...

And yes, I tried clean/rebuild too many times... finally I decide to publish the project in debug mode changing Package/Publish Web options in Nop.Web project
7 anni tempo fa
[email protected] wrote:
"CustomerID", "EntityID" and "LanguageID" in SqlServer.StoredProcedures.sql
"StoreID", "NewsletterSubscription" and "ShowonHomePage" in SqlServer.Indexes.sql

Maybe you didn't understand me, the problem is the field's name, it's wrong... "CustomerID" instead of "CustomerId"...

Sounds like you've got a case sensitive collation on your database, this post reported the same issue and mentioned a similar fix but unless you have a specific need for a case sensitive collation it might be better to stick with the nop default collation.

[email protected] wrote:
And yes, I tried clean/rebuild too many times... finally I decide to publish the project in debug mode changing Package/Publish Web options in Nop.Web project

You probably need to unblock the zip file before unzipping it, see this thread for more details: https://www.nopcommerce.com/boards/t/26947/nop-wont-build-in-release-mode.aspx#111813
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.