FEATURED CATEGORIES products on left side my home page

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
7 anni tempo fa
I have tiffany theme and dont know hot to change featured category on the middle of page,they are on left side of my home page, and how i can set up like in demo version tiffany theme.

sorry for my engilsh.
7 anni tempo fa
Hello,

The Nop Tiffany Responsive Theme has two layouts for the Category Boxes on Home page. If you are using nopCommerce 3.8 you can find the setting that changes them in the Aministration -> Nop-Templates -> Themes -> Tiffany -> Settings -> Categories layout design.

I hope I was helpful,
Nikola D.
7 anni tempo fa
Pozdrav Nikola,

Ma znam da mogu promijeniti ali bih htio ostaviti ovu prvu opciju, tj. Categories layout design: categories-1
ali mi onda sve pomakne u lijevo, da li je ikako moguće to namjestiti da izgleda ko na demo verziji tiiffany teme, http://themes.tiffany1.nop-templates.com/ i imam još pitanje vezano uz mega menu zasto je isto u lijevo pomaknut

hvala
7 anni tempo fa
Hello,

If I'm understanding you right you want to have a banner between the category boxes. This banner is added with the Anywhere Sliders Plugin. You will have to create a new slider and map it to the home_page_categories_banner widget zone. On our Demo this slider is with dimensions 333px/666px.
If you want to set up your website similar to our Demo store you could Submit a ticket on our website and we can provide you with the demo databases for your theme. Then you can restore them locally and take a look at how everything is set.
Also if you have any other questions about your theme it will be easier for us if you submit a ticket about them.

Nikola
7 anni tempo fa
Remarks indeed my thanks to create my business look bad my English is a little flaw.
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.