Bundled Product & Customer Credit

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
13 anni tempo fa
Hi,
First, I need to sell a special report as downloadable product and I want to sell each parts independently or as a complete report
but i don't want to separate the report to sections (product variants); do you have any feature for handling this kind of product?
I want to have this structure in product page
    chapter 1 ( 30 USD)
    chapter 2 ( 20 USD)
    chapter 3 ( 50 USD)
and customer can download the report completely or some chapters individually.
Is bundled product feature that you have mentioned in 1.60 features list is suitable for this scenario? Will it be ready in version 1.60 release ?

Second, I want to give the customer some credits , although it is similar to gift card feature but there are some differences; during the checkout I want to reduce from customer credit automatically without entering any code.
Please let me know what I should do for implementing this functionality?

Thanks in advance,
Arash rohani
13 anni tempo fa
Hi,
any help please?
It's urgent, I will be appreciate for any clue.

Regards,
13 anni tempo fa
you would need have one downloadable product which was the whole report

then create multiple downloadable  products - each of which was one chapter of the report

re a discount, you can set up automatic discounts for all your products - look in admin  promotions-->discounts
13 anni tempo fa
Sounds like a job for reward points :)

Daniel
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.