Admin language different of store language

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
13 anni tempo fa
Hey!

I had to format my hard drive and I forgot to make a back up of my Nopcommerce SQL data base.
I had translated most of the locale strings so it was all my lost.

However, I made the translation again, created a new language, set its display order to 1 in order to be the predefined language, and then insert all the locale strings with is equivalents and with the new language ID in the DB.

However, when I try to use it, it just work for the admin area but not for the store.
I had already emptied the cache, compiled the entire project (even though I do know there is no need for recompiling when changing data), but nothing changes and my store keeps showing the language that is not the default.

Any clues?

Also: anyone nows which module is used when showing product details for a variant product? I want to change its style  but I can't find out which module is the container for the VariantsInGrid.ascx template. I just get to find the style for the product-details content, but I want to find out the entire wrapper of the page, including the breadcrumb.

Thanks.

Take care!
13 anni tempo fa
Never mind.

Already configuring 1.6 and it is working smoothly.

Take care!
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.