Windows Server 2016

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
7 anni tempo fa
Hello,

has anyone already the Windows Server 2016 with nopcommerce in productive use?
Poor or good experiences? Any hints?

thanks
7 anni tempo fa
Yes no problems reported.
6 anni tempo fa
Can you please help with file permission rights, i am not able to get past the installation for v4.0 using windows server 2016. Thank you

The 'NT AUTHORITY\NETWORK SERVICE' account is not granted with Modify permission on folder 'D:\APPLICATIONS\amormemorialsstationeryshop\App_Data'. Please configure these permissions.
The 'NT AUTHORITY\NETWORK SERVICE' account is not granted with Modify permission on folder 'D:\APPLICATIONS\amormemorialsstationeryshop\plugins'. Please configure these permissions.
The 'NT AUTHORITY\NETWORK SERVICE' account is not granted with Modify permission on folder 'D:\APPLICATIONS\amormemorialsstationeryshop\plugins\bin'. Please configure these permissions.
The 'NT AUTHORITY\NETWORK SERVICE' account is not granted with Modify permission on folder 'D:\APPLICATIONS\amormemorialsstationeryshop\wwwroot\bundles'. Please configure these permissions.
The 'NT AUTHORITY\NETWORK SERVICE' account is not granted with Modify permission on folder 'D:\APPLICATIONS\amormemorialsstationeryshop\wwwroot\db_backups'. Please configure these permissions.
The 'NT AUTHORITY\NETWORK SERVICE' account is not granted with Modify permission on folder 'D:\APPLICATIONS\amormemorialsstationeryshop\wwwroot\files\exportimport'. Please configure these permissions.
The 'NT AUTHORITY\NETWORK SERVICE' account is not granted with Modify permission on folder 'D:\APPLICATIONS\amormemorialsstationeryshop\wwwroot\images'. Please configure these permissions.
The 'NT AUTHORITY\NETWORK SERVICE' account is not granted with Modify permission on folder 'D:\APPLICATIONS\amormemorialsstationeryshop\wwwroot\images\thumbs'. Please configure these permissions.
The 'NT AUTHORITY\NETWORK SERVICE' account is not granted with Modify permission on folder 'D:\APPLICATIONS\amormemorialsstationeryshop\wwwroot\images\uploaded'. Please configure these permissions.
6 anni tempo fa
We use Windows Server 2016 with no issues. The error you have is permissions based. On the folders noted you need to set the security to either IIS_IUSRS or IUSR depending on your install and you'll be golden.
6 anni tempo fa
gonze1 wrote:
Can you please help with file permission rights, i am not able to get past the installation for v4.0 using windows server 2016. Thank you

The 'NT AUTHORITY\NETWORK SERVICE' account is not granted with Modify permission on folder 'D:\APPLICATIONS\amormemorialsstationeryshop\App_Data'. Please configure these permissions.
The 'NT AUTHORITY\NETWORK SERVICE' account is not granted with Modify permission on folder 'D:\APPLICATIONS\amormemorialsstationeryshop\plugins'. Please configure these permissions.
The 'NT AUTHORITY\NETWORK SERVICE' account is not granted with Modify permission on folder 'D:\APPLICATIONS\amormemorialsstationeryshop\plugins\bin'. Please configure these permissions.
The 'NT AUTHORITY\NETWORK SERVICE' account is not granted with Modify permission on folder 'D:\APPLICATIONS\amormemorialsstationeryshop\wwwroot\bundles'. Please configure these permissions.
The 'NT AUTHORITY\NETWORK SERVICE' account is not granted with Modify permission on folder 'D:\APPLICATIONS\amormemorialsstationeryshop\wwwroot\db_backups'. Please configure these permissions.
The 'NT AUTHORITY\NETWORK SERVICE' account is not granted with Modify permission on folder 'D:\APPLICATIONS\amormemorialsstationeryshop\wwwroot\files\exportimport'. Please configure these permissions.
The 'NT AUTHORITY\NETWORK SERVICE' account is not granted with Modify permission on folder 'D:\APPLICATIONS\amormemorialsstationeryshop\wwwroot\images'. Please configure these permissions.
The 'NT AUTHORITY\NETWORK SERVICE' account is not granted with Modify permission on folder 'D:\APPLICATIONS\amormemorialsstationeryshop\wwwroot\images\thumbs'. Please configure these permissions.
The 'NT AUTHORITY\NETWORK SERVICE' account is not granted with Modify permission on folder 'D:\APPLICATIONS\amormemorialsstationeryshop\wwwroot\images\uploaded'. Please configure these permissions.

I also use windows server 2016 with no issue.

Above issue is related to folder permission.

Once, permission is granted after it working like charm.

That's set.
5 anni tempo fa
Back at this again, i have tried file permission as i have done in the past with other server version and nopcommerce versions. Still cannot get it to work on server 2016. Thank you
5 anni tempo fa
Ok, finally got past the permissions issue. Now i have this error at install page.

Setup failed: Sequence contains more than one element
5 anni tempo fa
Got it working, deleted database and recreated it and did a reinstall of nopcommerce. Thank you
5 anni tempo fa
gonze1 wrote:
Ok, finally got past the permissions issue. Now i have this error at install page.

Setup failed: Sequence contains more than one element

Hi,

This issue is because you have some table in existing database that is causing this error.

Delete database is it's new and recreate a new database.
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.