Pay in store should update payment method

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
7 anni tempo fa
Pay in store is as it said payment method to pay in store. So only when people check that they will pick up their products in store, you should see this possibility. Is there a way to connect payment methods with Pickup point providers?
7 anni tempo fa
The shipping method selection precedes payment method selection.  See how it can be done with Payment Director example.   (Similarly, you can also force that pay in store is the ONLY option available)
7 anni tempo fa
If wanted to test this plugin but I immediately get this in my checkout:

Payment Director
This trial has expired, or you've exceeded allowable attempts

I didn't even try once.
7 anni tempo fa
Some older versions had hard expiration dates.  Email us at support at noptools.com with your url and we will send you a temporary license file.   (look in the Payment Director configuration page above the grid on the left to see what url/domain is recognized)
7 anni tempo fa
Thanks for this solution. Only problem is we are working in a DTAP environment so we are still testing on local.
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.