Notify Individual Sales People on Product Order

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
7 anni tempo fa
Hi all,

I'm using V 3.40 and I am wondering if it's possible to set up a notification to an individual sales person based on the product sold? So if a customer orders Product A John Doe gets an email in addition to the regular store owner notification, if Product Z is sold, Jane Doe gets an email in addition to the regular store owner notification, etc.

Is this doable out of the box? Is there a plug in?

Thanks,
Jon
7 anni tempo fa
BostonEDIGuy wrote:
Hi all,

I'm using V 3.40 and I am wondering if it's possible to set up a notification to an individual sales person based on the product sold? So if a customer orders Product A John Doe gets an email in addition to the regular store owner notification, if Product Z is sold, Jane Doe gets an email in addition to the regular store owner notification, etc.

Is this doable out of the box? Is there a plug in?

Thanks,
Jon

It is not available out of the box. Maybe you could use the affiliates feature for sales people and there is a workitem for something alike. Maybe one of the affiliate plugins can be of help
7 anni tempo fa
I accomplished the same result pretty easily like this:
On my mail server, within the account that the OrderPlaced.StoreOwnerNotification gets sent to, I created some content filters.

For example:
IF {email body}  CONTAINS  {some product name} THEN  {send copy to '[email protected]'}

IF {email body}  CONTAINS  {another product name} THEN  {send copy to '[email protected]'}

Actually, I did it more like this:
IF {subject} EQUALS {NEW ORDER} AND {email body}  CONTAINS  {some product name} THEN  {send copy to '[email protected]'}

IF {subject} EQUALS {NEW ORDER} AND  {email body}  CONTAINS  {another product name} THEN  {send copy to '[email protected]'}
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.