Abandoned Cart Reports?

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
7 anni tempo fa
Hi all,

Is there anything available for V3.4 and 3.8 that would show abandoned cart information? Or would I be better off trying to work out something directly through SQL Server itself?

Thanks,
Jon
7 anni tempo fa
We bought a plugin to handle our abandoned carts. It doesn't really give you detailed information, but rather automatically sends an email to every customer who has abandoned their cart and reminds them about it. The email includes photos and links to each item in the cart and can be edited to say whatever you want.

You just have to set the parameters in the plugin config. I have our set to send the reminder to every customer who leaves their cart abandoned for a day.
7 anni tempo fa
I've seen one of those plug ins and am going to work with a trial of one of them. But I was thinking more for our own internal use as opposed to reminding the customer?
7 anni tempo fa
Ya, I hear you. That plugin does also include a report of all customers who are notified about their abandoned cart, and you could at least know how many occurred (and were reminded) during any given time period.
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.