Developer needed for bar code scanner and label printing

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
7 anni tempo fa
I have a need to develop a customization for my nopCommerce site, ver 3.8. I want to be able to scan a bar code or QR code on the customer invoice that will print out a custom label(s) based on the order size (quantity of meals).

I have a meal delivery service and my meals are banded together in sets of 5. I need a label printed when the orders are processed, I can scan the code and a label with print with customer info and N of N number of bundles. So when the code is scanned, it can lookup the order details and dynamically pack the meals in groups of 5.

Example:
Customer #1 ordered 10 meals, 2 labels would print with name and bundle 1 of 2 and 2 of 2.
Customer #2 ordered 26 meals, 6 labels would print with name and bundle 1 of 6, 2 of 6, etc....

Invoice will need to be modified to create bar code with order details, as well as a recommendation for bar code scanner and thermal printer as well.
7 anni tempo fa
Hello Sir,
We are from nopAccelerate team. nopAccelerate is part of xcellence-it where we have highly qualified nopCommerce professionals working to build our customer satisfaction.
If you are available on skype, you can get in touch to our sales representative @ nopaccelerate.sales2
You can also email us your requirement on [email protected]
7 anni tempo fa
Hello,

Just sent you a PM.

Please check.

Thanks,
Arnold Brown
7 anni tempo fa
Hi, This is something we have expertise in and would love to collaborate on. Where can I reach out to you for details?
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.