How does prouct exports works in admin area

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
7 anni tempo fa
I have created a new module to view the messages sent to the admin.so when i click on user-request button on the admin able to list all messages sent by users(i added functionality to save the messages in database).but i am not able to download the messages through exel. so can any one please explain me how does the export functionality works
7 anni tempo fa
Look at the code in \Libraries\Nop.Services\ExportImport
7 anni tempo fa
Thank you for your reply sir,
But i am not understainding from wher these actions are called when i clicking on export.
(for example plase explain me from where ExportOrdersToXml() is calling while clicking Export to xml)
7 anni tempo fa
rakshiraik1 wrote:
Thank you for your reply sir,
But i am not understainding from wher these actions are called when i clicking on export.
(for example plase explain me from where ExportOrdersToXml() is calling while clicking Export to xml)

Hi.
ExportXmlAll ---> Presentation\Nop.Web\Administration\Controllers\OrderController.cs(1270):
ExportXmlSelected ---> Presentation\Nop.Web\Administration\Controllers\OrderController.cs(1300):
Best Regards.
7 anni tempo fa
Thank u sir for reply ,actually i got these two functions actually what i need is the which fuction immediately calls when i click on export button on top.
7 anni tempo fa
Clicking the button itself does nothing.  The dropdown right next to it has the options.  E.g.

<button type="submit" name="exportexcel-all">

Note the type="submit".  This will submit the Form to the Controller:

[HttpPost, ActionName("List")]
        [FormValueRequired("exportxml-all")]
        public ActionResult ExportXmlAll(OrderListModel model)
7 anni tempo fa
Thank you sir,

I have created a messagelist action(with view to list all messages sent to the vender) in the same order controller which has already a list(list all orders) action exists.both view have the export button pointing to same action.so how can i write different action to create exproted files(message list) and call it from export dropdown(<button type="submit" name="exportxml-all"> how to menstion specific action to be called in this button).
7 anni tempo fa
Thank you sir,

I have created a messagelist action(with view to list all messages sent to the vender) in the same order controller which has already a list(list all orders) action exists.both view have the export button pointing to same action.so how can i write different action to create exproted files(message list) and call it from export dropdown(<button type="submit" name="exportxml-all"> how to menstion specific action to be called in this button).
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.