Export 1900 products to excel server time out even when execution timeout huge

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
7 anni tempo fa
Hi I've set execution timeout to 10531200 (some random huge number)
And try why I might I can't export 1900 products to excel...
Is there a better way to do this rather than export 100 selected at a time?

Thanks!
7 anni tempo fa
That is one of others nopcommerce performance issue. We have around 5K products and can't export it at all. Increase a server timeout period is not a solution, is a "way" to make it works.

We have created a SQL stored procedure to do it, and it runs in less then 1 sec. Maybe it is the "way" to you do it too.

Hope nop staff fix this issue in next releases.
6 anni tempo fa
iob2000 wrote:
That is one of others nopcommerce performance issue. We have around 5K products and can't export it at all. Increase a server timeout period is not a solution, is a "way" to make it works.

We have created a SQL stored procedure to do it, and it runs in less then 1 sec. Maybe it is the "way" to you do it too.

Hope nop staff fix this issue in next releases.

Hello,
I've been facing same Performance issue can you provide any reference so we can fix it?

Thank you,
6 anni tempo fa
thomen wrote:
Hi I've set execution timeout to 10531200 (some random huge number)
And try why I might I can't export 1900 products to excel...
Is there a better way to do this rather than export 100 selected at a time?

Thanks!

Actually I'have found that NopCommerce uses cell by cell writing values in it with EPPlus.

EPPlus generates values as well as creates dropdown for that end in the end of writting to excel package it saves and EPPlus save method takes long time to just save those changes.

So did little customisation instead going to use WriteToXml method.

I've used. LoadFromCollection mehtod of EPPlus which writes 1000 rows with attributes within 10 sec.

Only issue Having for adding dropdown for that.In that case it will take morw time to generate it.
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.