SSL Nopcommerce everleap

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
6 anni tempo fa
Hello everyone, today we acquire a SSL to the store.

After the process of installation without any change in nopcommerce store, in the dashboard the HTTPS it's working just fine, but in some pages in the public area (log in, register) it's not complete safe (using the HTTPS).

I look at with firebug and the images in the folder Thumbs it's using HTTTP instead of HTTPS it's this the reason?

If is how could we change to the HTTPS ?

Some more details about the configuration in NopCommerce Administration panel,

We do not change the Stores > To Use SSL  for some reason after we change it it's stop to work with everleap.

I already check the SSL to have 100% guarantee that it's already ok.

With this link
https://cryptoreport.rapidssl.com/checker/views/certCheck.jsp
6 anni tempo fa
What is your site URL?
6 anni tempo fa
Hello, thank you for your reply.

The url is https://meiwei.com.br/

If you go to the Register Page or Log in Page it's showing that the connection it's not totally safe.

It's telling "this page is trying to load scripts from a unsafe place"
6 anni tempo fa
If i access the dashboard the SSL it's working properly, but if i go to the Configuration > Stores > Edit > Check to Enable SSL enabled and Fill the Input of Secure URL with HTTPS://meiwei.com.br Or leave it in Blank the store stop to working showing redirect and redirects until a timeout.
6 anni tempo fa
<!-- Uncomment one of the settings below if your hosting uses a load balancer. It'll be used to determine whether the current request is HTTPS.-->
    <!--<add key="Use_HTTP_CLUSTER_HTTPS" value="true" />-->
    <!--<add key="Use_HTTP_X_FORWARDED_PROTO" value="true" />-->
    <!-- Uncomment the setting below if your hosting doesn't use "X-FORWARDED-FOR" header to determine IP address.
    In some cases server use other HTTP header. You can specify a custom HTTP header here. For example, CF-Connecting-IP, X-FORWARDED-PROTO, etc-->
    <!--<add key="ForwardedHTTPheader" value="CF-Connecting-IP" /> -->

Those configuration are commented there's anything releated with this with everleap?
6 anni tempo fa
I have the same issue where SSL is not showing fully secure. I am also using Everleap. Am interested to hear how to resolve this....
6 anni tempo fa
Hello we solve in this way, we contact everleap and explain about the redirect 301 when active the SSL with Nopcommerce.

So the engineer team of everleap did this.

"We have updated our load balancer so the HTTP requests should be redirected properly from the hardware level.

We have also uncommented the following line in your web.config file to allow nopCommerce to use a custom header:

<add key="Use_HTTP_X_FORWARDED_PROTO" value="true" />"

Now it's seen to be working

if you need more info let me know
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.