Multi-Store

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
7 anni tempo fa
Hi,

I'm analyzing to use the nopCommerce platform for my marketplace.

I want to create a marketplace with multi stores where each one may create their products.

My idea is to have one page like the demo but by Store.

I found a "Stores" section in the admin and I created one. However, I could not set a user/password for that store.
After creating that store with Store URL http://localhost:3329/Ariel (localhost:3329 is my local environment), when I access to that URL, I get a 404 error message.

Basically, I need one domain (for example: www.mystore.com) and one page by store (for example, www.mystore.com/store1, www.mystore.com/store2). Then, I would need a principal homepage that would show product of all stores.

Could you help me?

Thanks!

Ariel
7 anni tempo fa
arielsip wrote:
Hi,

I'm analyzing to use the nopCommerce platform for my marketplace.

I want to create a marketplace with multi stores where each one may create their products.

My idea is to have one page like the demo but by Store.

I found a "Stores" section in the admin and I created one. However, I could not set a user/password for that store.
After creating that store with Store URL http://localhost:3329/Ariel (localhost:3329 is my local environment), when I access to that URL, I get a 404 error message.

Basically, I need one domain (for example: www.mystore.com) and one page by store (for example, www.mystore.com/store1, www.mystore.com/store2). Then, I would need a principal homepage that would show product of all stores.

Could you help me?

Thanks!

Ariel

Each store must have its own domain or subdomain: store1.com or store1.mystore.com, and all of them share the same administration and administrators. They have a general catalog and you can define which products/categories/manufacturers  and pricing apply to each store(s)
Check documentation: http://docs.nopcommerce.com/display/en/Setting+up+Multiple-Store
7 anni tempo fa
Thanks for your reply.

And is there a way to do what i want to do?

I want to create a user for each vendor so they can login and upload their products.

If the answer is not, do you know any platform that allows that?

I need a marketplace with a backoffice for each vendor.
7 anni tempo fa
Check multi-vendors feature and plugins and also a plugin for multi-tenants
7 anni tempo fa
Why both? Is there any way to test them before purchasing?
7 anni tempo fa
What happen if i create a vendor and then create a customer associated to that vendor? It's now what i need?
7 anni tempo fa
Hi Ariel,

Right. You need multi-vendor functionality.  It’s available out of the box
7 anni tempo fa
Could you send me a link to that plugin?

And what i wrote in my previous message about the vendor/customers sections?
7 anni tempo fa
Create the Vendor.  Then, create the Customer, and set 'Manager of vendor' field to that vendor, and also add the Vendor Role.
7 anni tempo fa
Thank you very much!

I have another question.

I created a vendor and a customer associated to that vendor. Everything worked properly.

When I tested an order of a product of that vendor, I logged with that customer and I can see the order created. However, I can't change the status of that order. The only way to change the status is logging with the Administrator customer.

Is there any way to give permissions to the vendor to change the status of that order and have the same permissions that the administrators (I meant just the actions related orders)?

Thanks!
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.