Trying to configure or implement Delivery Date selection and changing the shipping price at Product details Page.

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
6 anni tempo fa
Dear All,

I have a requirement like the below mentioned.

I want to configure my product page to select delivery date. Based on the delivery date selected the shipping price will increase. If the Selected delivery date is same day shipping price will increase $10, If it is tomorrow shipping price will be $5, if it is day after tomorrow free shipping will be available.

Here i also want to control delivery dates calendar with respect order date time, product available start date/end date and also max delivery date can be selected. Let's say if i place the order before 1.00pm today, same delivery option will be available other wise in calendar current date will be disabled.

Can anyone help me on this configuration or plugin development. I am very much new to plugin development. Your help is appreciated.

Thanks in advance.
6 anni tempo fa
Pavani.adada wrote:
Dear All,

I have a requirement like the below mentioned.

I want to configure my product page to select delivery date. Based on the delivery date selected the shipping price will increase. If the Selected delivery date is same day shipping price will increase $10, If it is tomorrow shipping price will be $5, if it is day after tomorrow free shipping will be available.

Here i also want to control delivery dates calendar with respect order date time, product available start date/end date and also max delivery date can be selected. Let's say if i place the order before 1.00pm today, same delivery option will be available other wise in calendar current date will be disabled.

Can anyone help me on this configuration or plugin development. I am very much new to plugin development. Your help is appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

I cannot see any configuration for what time of day the order is place to change shipping costs so you would need a custom shipping plugin for that purpose. However if that wasn't an issue you could maybe use product attributes to apply additional costs for the shipping.
6 anni tempo fa
There is a Product Attribute "Date Picker" control type, but I don't think it will prevent selection of prior date or not allow selecting today if after 1pm.

Shipping Director supports calculating a rate based on product attributes - e.g.

...   DateTime.Parse(Items.First().GetAttributeValues("DeliveryDate"))

However, you need to consider what to do if there are multiple items in the cart each with different delivery dates  (and some with no delivery date, if you allow that).  Contact us at support at noptools.com if you need more info.
6 anni tempo fa
Hello Seanrock and New York,

Thanks for your replies and support.

As you people said i too didn't found any kind of configuration which fulfill my requirement.

My web store will going to sell Gift Hampers. So, usually the customer wants to deliver a gift on certain date(for some occasion). the customer may also want to deliver the product on same day. To do so, if the order is placed on or before certain time only we can deliver(obviously same day shipping will also costs more). Some times some gifts like flowers or fruits may available for certain period, so i should able restrict the deliver data selection. if i have multiple products with multiple delivery dates, each and every product will be shipped/delivered individually, so the shipping cost should calculate individually.

I believe that we can not do this kind of configuration in nopcommerce with a custom plugin. So, I want to develop a plugin. can you help me to develop this plugin. Just guide me how to develop this plugin by giving some tips and suggestions.

Any standard of nopcommerce plugin is useful to customize for this requirement.

Anyone in this community can help me.

@New Yourk
Will your shipping director plugin can solve the above mentioned requirement? If yes, Please let me know soon.
2 anni tempo fa
sorry to see this left unresolved. I need a similar functionality..
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.