Shipping By Total plugin not working with other shipping plugins installed and enabled

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
6 anni tempo fa
I have USPS, UPS, FedEx, and ShippingByTotal plugins configured and enabled.  There is one shipping method defined, Free Shipping.  I have one record to allow free shipping for all of the states in the contiguous US, by zip code.  The Order Total From value is 70 and the Order Total To is 99999.  If the Limit shipping methods to configured ones
option is checked I do not the Free Shipping option at checkout for any amount in my cart.  If the option is not checked, Free Shipping is offered for every order regardless of the price.

Am I missing anything in the configuration to make this work?

NopCommerce v3.90
ShippingByTotal v1.23
6 anni tempo fa
I'm just guessing, but I don't think that ShippingByTotal or other "fixed rate" types of computation methods are compatible with dynamically retrieved rates, as in UPS, USPS, and Fedex.

I use a plugin called ShippingDirector which allows for conditional coding on shipping methods, rates, etc. It sounds like what you need.

I use it in many ways...e.g.
if order contains product B then show fedex rates and do not show usps rates

or

if customer city is X then free local delivery

or

if order subtotal > X and order doesn't include product A then free usps priority shipping service  else free first class service

etc..
6 anni tempo fa
Can you take a screenshot of how you setup your ShippyByTotal plugin?

6 anni tempo fa
My FedEx Rates and Canada Post rates stop working properly yesterday.  The shipping by fedex priority and economy is showing as $0.00 and Canada Post rates are not showing at all.  Anyone else experiencing this?
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.